Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley Paints Asheville's Darnell Farms

  


“Rural Setting” ©2024 Niki Gulley
12" x 9” textured acrylic painting on canvas panel

Painted on location, I loved this old weathered barn. But, being a huge fan of the impressionists and their use of color, I was struggling with how to paint the scene with so much green grass surrounding the pastures. As I kept strolling around the farm, I came across these beautiful fuschia flowers and knew this is exactly what I was looking for to bring joy and color to my painting. May this peaceful, nostalgic setting lift your spirtis, too!

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment