Friday, July 12, 2024

"Between the Birches" Fall Foliage Painting from Maine by Niki Gulley

  

"Between the Birches" ©2024 Niki Gulley
18" x 24" textured acrylic painting on canvas panel

Painted on location in Acadia National Park, we discovered this beautiful spot alongside the road with plenty of room to park our RV, which isn't always easy to find a spot large enough. The birches were starting to turn colors and I loved this peaceful lake view. I hope it transports you to serenity, too!


If you are in the Madison, WI area this weekend, I will be exhibiting at Art Fair on the Square. I'd love to see you there!

Art Fair on the Square
Saturday, July 13 • 9 AM–6 PM
Sunday, July 14 • 10 AM–5 PM
Capitol Square 
Madison, WI
Booth #860
https://www.mmoca.org/event/art-fair-on-the-square/

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


•••

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment