Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Capturing Vermont's Fall Foliage with Palette Knife Painter Niki Gulley

  

"Climbing to the Sky" ©2024 Niki Gulley
24" x 18" textured acrylic painting on canvas panel

The color explosion in northern Vermont was out of this world, and I just had to capture its fleeting beauty.  So, we found a nice big place to park the RV and I was able to work larger again today. The reds were so vibrant and intense on this maple that it had to be my focus. Feeling like a kid with the excitement of the colors, I chose this uplifting view reminiscent of laying on the ground as a child and staring up into the treetops and sky. Totally lost in the moment and not a care in the world, I hope you are transported to a similar happy memory from your youth!


 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


•••

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment