Monday, August 19, 2024

"Tuscan Vista" Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley

  

"Tuscan Vista" ©2024 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 12" x 16” textured oil painting

Just Sold! I painted "Tuscan Vista" from the villa we stay in when my husband and I are leading our Foodie Trek in Italy. The late afternoon light was so beautiful how it cast its golden glow on the landscape and stone farmhouses, and I had to capture it before it was gone. Uplifting poppies frame the foreground as the serpentine roads lead you up over the hills and into the distance. I hope you enjoy the escape to beautiful Tuscany, too, when you gaze at my painting!

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


***


Iceland Art Trek
August 6-13, 2024
FULL

Greece Art Trek
May 17-24, 2025
Only a few spaces left! 

Switzerland Art Trek 
July 26 – August 2, 2025
FULL

Tuscany Foodie Trek Trek 
September 27 - October 4, 2025
4 Spaces Left!

If you'd like to join us on one of upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks, please let us know. 

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

No comments:

Post a Comment