Monday, August 12, 2024

Painting in Provence with Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

   


"Heavenly Valley" ©2024 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 36" textured acrylic painting on canvas 

Just Sold! Right before we started leading our Provence Art Trek, we had a few days to scout the landscape and paint and photograph the beautiful countryside.  This morning I set up my easel to paint this peaceful, pastoral scene filled with poppies, lavender and golden wheat. What a treat! Working from my sketch and photos back in my studio, I created this larger version of this colorful dream-filled landscape. I hope you get lost and can escape gazing into it!

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on her Provence and lavender field paintings.

Please check out my website at NikiGulley.com, NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary impressionist oil paintings.


***


Iceland Art Trek
August 6-13, 2024
FULL

Greece Art Trek
May 17-24, 2025
Only a few spaces left! 

Switzerland Art Trek 
July 26 – August 2, 2025
FULL

Tuscany Foodie Trek Trek 
September 27 - October 4, 2025
4 Spaces Left!

If you'd like to join us on one of upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks, please let us know. 

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment