Thursday, August 8, 2024

Colorful Rose Garden Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

 

"Ruby Blooms" ©2024 Niki Gulley
20" x 10" textured acrylic painting on canvas panel

When we checked into our B and B in Tuscany this year, we were greeted by beautiful rose gardens surrounding the property. WOW! With such a plethora of gorgeous blooms, it was really hard to narrow down what to paint. Finally I landed on these crimson beauties with a peek at the Tuscan villa in the distance. I adore the cypress trees so indicative of Tuscany so I made sure to include them in the background. I also loved how this ancient twisted vine hugged the scene, creating an organic window of the view beyond. Filled with joy and color, I hope you are transported to this serene escape.

To purchase "Ruby Blooms," go to https://www.nikigulley.com/ruby-blooms/.

For details on more of my Tuscany or rose garden paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


***


Iceland Art Trek
August 6-13, 2024
FULL

Greece Art Trek
May 17-24, 2025
Only a few spaces left! 

Switzerland Art Trek 
July 26 – August 2, 2025
FULL

Tuscany Foodie Trek Trek 
September 27 - October 4, 2025
4 Spaces Left!

If you'd like to join us on one of upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks, please let us know. 

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment