Friday, March 1, 2024

New Texas Bluebonnet Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Brushes with Blue" ©2024 Niki Gulley
30" x 48"" textured acrylic painting on wrap around canvas

I am so ready for spring! I keep dreaming about the bumper crop of bluebonnets the forecasters are predicting this year. But why wait? That is the beauty of being an artist. I can bring us the glee of springtime right now. Painting these Texas wildflowers larger than life, I wanted them to leap off the canvas, bringing joy and energy to your home. I built up so many layers in this one so that there is a richness in depth, a little mystery and various hidden surprises so that every time you gaze at it you see something new. Happy spring!

***
For more details on my other Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

No comments:

Post a Comment