Friday, October 6, 2023

"Portland Head Lighthouse" Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley



After we left Acadia on our Fall Foliage Freedom Tour, we stopped in Portland, Maine to visit friends and Portland Head Lighthouse. The setting is so idyllic as it’s perched on a rocky cliff surrounded by the ocean. I thought I was setting up in an out of the way spot, but I ended up having quite the audience and an endless stream of photographers composing the scene!Even with the distractions, I still thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon and hope you feel the beauty of this spot, too.

"Portland Head Lighthouse" 
9" x 12" textured acrylic painting on canvas panel
(Retail value - $600 unframed)
• Fall Foliage Freedom Tour special - $350 unframed includes shipping


 
Shipments won't go out until November when we are back home in Dallas. Thank you for your patience.

Please follow along on our Fall Foliage Freedom Tour at: 

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

•••

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment