Thursday, October 12, 2023

Painting, Cider and Cheddar Cheese Tasting in Stowe, VT with Niki Gulley and Scott Williams


We’ve landed in Stowe, Vermont and it is ridiculously beautiful. We are parked at the Van Trapp grounds and it is actually quite hot at 85 degrees today!!! In fact it was so warm, I chose to paint from inside our camper today of these gorgeous, vibrant forested mountain views. Our dining room window forms a panorama shape, and I love how that frames the scenery. So I figured I should paint some views this way, too. 


On a side note, internet has basically been nonexistent at our Vermont campsites and in the mountains. Since we couldn't get any computer work, we figured we’d just have to go into town to sample some delicious cheese and cider. Yum!



Please follow along on our Fall Foliage Freedom Tour at: 

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

•••

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment