Tuesday, December 6, 2022

New "Cypress Glory II" Palette Knife Tuscany Painting by Niki Gulley

 

"Cypress Glory II" ©2022 Niki Gulley 
10" x 20" textured oil painting

I absolutely love Tuscany and find inspiration everywhere I look. Tonight I set up my easel alongside the road, drawn to this long cypress driveway which I figured would be silhouetted against the setting sun. As luck would have it, mother nature provided a symphony of colors across the sky and I worked quickly to establish the beautiful, golden light that was cast across the rolling hills and stone farmhouse. I hope you, too, can enjoy the glory that is Tuscany!

***


If you're interested in joining us on one of our upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks to France, Tuscany, or Venice, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!

2023 Schedule
Venice - Carnivalé 
Art Trek - Feb. 12-18
Tuscany
Foodie Trek - May 27 - June 3
Provence
Art Trek - June 24- July 1

For more information on upcoming Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***


To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/



No comments:

Post a Comment