Thursday, December 8, 2022

New Contemporary Impressionistic Ocean Painting by Niki Gulley


12" x 12" textured acrylic painting on canvas panel
©2022 Niki Gulley 

I love everything about going to the beach. I love gazing into the endless horizon while listening to the rhythmic sounds of waves crashing against the shore. I love feeling the warmth of the sun against my skin while the cool sand squishes between my toes. And, I love how all of my cares disappear and I feel completely at peace engulfed in the moment.

So, getting to paint along the shoreline is almost as close as it gets to perfection! Here is one of the paintings I created early in the morning along the Costa del Sol in Spain. I hope you, too, can feel the joy and serenity of gazing at the ocean in this piece.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape and seascape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment