Thursday, September 23, 2021

New "Popping Sunshine" by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

    

"Popping Sunshine" ©2021 Niki Gulley

24" x 12" textured mixed media on canvas

I absolutely love it when I come across a whole field of wildflowers – there is something about the transformation of a single dainty flower into a dense explosion of color that inspires awe and delights your senses. I liked how these rows of poppies and rolling grasses created a gentle harmony, inviting you to wander into the distance, getting lost in the moment. Full of color and hope, may my "Popping Color" painting transport you to a happy serene place.

•••

To purchase "Popping Sunshine," visit https://www.nikigulley.com/popping-sunshine/.

Or, if you'd like to see more of my textured oil paintings in person, please stop by my booth at Southlake's Art in the Square this weekend:

Art in the Square
Fri. Sept 24 • 4 pm – 9 pm
Sat. Sept 25 • 10 am – 9 pm
Sun. Spet 26 • 11 am – 6 pm
Booth #SN2
Southlake Town Square
Southlake, TX
artinthesquare.com

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my poppies and wildflower fields paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment