Monday, May 22, 2023

"Emerging Brilliance" Uplifting Sunflower Painting by Niki Gulley

  

“Emerging Brilliance" ©2023 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 30" x 40" textured mixed media painting on 1.5" wrap around canvas

Just Sold! I wanted this piece to be uplifting and full of color and energy. Sun rises on the horizon, casting its beautiful bronze glow across fields of golden petals. Creating a quilted patchwork with sunflower blossoms and their fronds, unexpected pops of red and purple peek out creating a rhythm and energy. Perky, circular faces smile back at you and I hope all of your cares drift away while gazing into this magical moment.

For more details on my sunflower and poppy paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

No comments:

Post a Comment