Thursday, January 6, 2022

"Heading to the Mountains" Palette Knife Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley

    

"Heading to the Mountains" ©2021 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 16" x 20" textured oil painting on canvas panel

Just Sold through Marigold Arts Gallery!  Painting in the mountains, especially this year was so cathartic and emotional. It was such a joy to be there surrounded by these amazing fall colors, that it would bring me to tears every day. I felt so fortunate to be able to do this when so many people weren't able to travel, that I poured my heart and soul into every painting. I hope that you can feel the joy that I felt when you see them.

****


To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

  https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment