Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Santorini Sunset by Niki Gulley


"Santorini Sunset" ©2010 Niki Gulley
12" x 24" pastel

Today I am feeling sentimental since my husband and I got together 7 years ago last week. Three years later we spent our honeymoon visiting Athens and the Greek Islands. Definitely one of our favorite spots was the island of Santorini for its beautiful views of the Caldera, its white-washed architecture with the signature blue domes, the laid back attitude and the warmth of the people. We fell in love with Santorini as so many others have done.

Here is a view at the far end of the island in the town of Oia. I wanted to capture the "skyline," ocean view and the gorgeous sunset that night.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment