Monday, September 14, 2015

Just Sold - "Kaleidoscope of Dreams" Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley

"Kaleidoscope of Dreams" ©2014 by Niki Gulley
SOLD • Four 36" x 36" canvases to form a 72" x 72" quadriptych • original textured oil painting

In this painting, I wanted you to feel like a little kid again – laying on the ground and staring up into the treetops without a care in the world. I hope you experience the joy of being surrounded by nature and the beauty in this autumn kaleidoscope of colors.

Canvas Prints now Available:  While the original oil painting is sold, I do have canvas prints of "Kaleidoscope of Dreams" available. Four 24" x 24" canvases are stretched on 3/4 inch stretcher bars with the image continuing around the edges to form a 48" x 48" quadriptych that does not need to be framed, just like the original . I have also added thick paint in some of the leaves and trunks to add even more texture and making each print one of a kind. Finally, I have coated the canvases with a UV varnish to protect the paintings. The canvases can be hung right up next to each other or spread apart by a few inches to come out to a maximum of 53" x 53". I can also make other sizes or stretch Kaleidoscope of Dreams on deep 1 and 1/2 inch stretcher bars for an additional fee. Please contact me at Niki Gulley for more information on the original painting or canvas prints.

***

To see my work in person, I'll be exhibiting at Autumn and Art in Witchita, KS this weekend.
Autumn and Art – Bradley Fair
Friday, Sept. 18 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 • 10am – 7pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 • 10am – 5pm
Bradley Fair Parkway • Wichita, KS


Or, to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings online, visit NikiGulley.com.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment