Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Textured Sunflower Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Sunny Fields" ©2015 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media painting on wrap around canvas

Just Sold! Inspired by a trip to Provence, I was awestruck by these massive fields of sunflowers blooming. Seeing this brilliant carpet of gold, with its sea of faces smiling towards the sun, just made me feel happy and I wanted you to experience that joy, too. In person, these cheerful sunflowers practically leap off the canvas with their vibrant yellow petals and extremely thick three-dimensional paint.

If you're in the Chicago area this weekend and you'd like to see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, please stop by my booth at the 57th Street Art Fair.

57th Street Art Fair 
Sat. June 6 • 11am - 6pm
Sun. June 7 • 10am - 5pm
Chicago, IL • on 57th St., between Kenwood and Kimbark Ave.
57thStreetArtFair.org

For more information on my plein air paintings and workshops in Italy and France, please e-mail Niki Gulley.



Or, check out my website at: nikigulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment