Friday, February 4, 2011

Plein Air Painting Workshop in Tuscany w/ Niki Gulley


“Under the Tuscan Sun” ©2011 Niki Gulley
Sold • pastel 24” x 36”

Just sold to one of my Dallas collectors, “Under the Tuscan Sun,” was inspired from one of the many gorgeous vistas near the villa our group stays in while my husband and professional photographer, Scott Williams, and I are teaching our Tuscany Workshop. Between the vibrant sunset, the gently rolling hills, and this typical stone farm house, I just had to paint this ideal location.

Many folks have been asking, so we finally have our dates for our next “Plein-Air Painting & Photography Workshop in Tuscany”, Sept. 2 – 10. This is the perfect time of year for Tuscany and with an extra day added this year, how can you pass it up?!? There is a limit of 10 people and this is the trip that filled up in two weeks last year, so don’t wait too long to sign up in case that happens again. See more details about the trip at nikigulley.com/?page_id=13. Contact me for sign up forms if you are interested in going or if you have any questions.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information.

Or, visit my website at NikiGulley.com to see more of more of my paintings and pastels.

For more on Scott Williams photography, go to blind-squirrel.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment