Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Rejuvenation" oil painting by Niki Gulley


"Rejuvenation" ©2010 Niki Gulley
36" x 60" oil on canvas

I wanted this painting to be more about the power of water to uplift your spirits than to be a painting of just another pretty ocean sunset. I was hoping you could feel the ocean tides lapping on the shore and hear the rhythmic, soothing sounds of the waves cresting and falling. Whenever I visit the seashore I always feel rejuvenated, and I hope I've translated that onto the canvas for you to experience it, too.

I'll be showing this painting and several others at the Bonita Springs National Art Festival in Florida this weekend. If you're fortunate enough to be in the Naples / Bonita Springs area, come on by and say hi, artinusa.com/bonita/.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment