Monday, March 15, 2010

Dallas Arboretum pastel by Niki Gulley



"Afternoon Stroll," Dallas Arboretum ©2010 Niki Gulley
18" x 24" pastel

One of my favorite places in Dallas in the springtime is the Arboretum during their Dallas Blooms. I love the masses of colors that the tulips, azaleas and narcissus form, not to mention that the gardens signal that winter is over and spring is really here! This weekend I'll be exhibiting at Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum, which falls in the middle of peak time during Dallas Blooms. Going on its 5th year, Artscape showcases 100 talented artists from around the country so stop on by for a beautiful weekend of art and flowers!

Artscape
Sat. March 20 & Sun. March 21
9am - 5pm
Dallas Arboretum (8617 Garland Rd.)




Visit my website at NikiGulley.com

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment